Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Easter's Coming!

I don't know about you but I really enjoy all the fun holidays and wish to get into them with my kids, however I only have one 10 month old right now and he isn't exactly into the holidays like I would like. But, hey? What can I do he's only a baby!

Anyways I try to make the holiday at least somewhat fun and entertaining for the both of us! So now here Easter is coming up and of corse I am not going to buy the typical candy for my 10 month old so I came up with this cute little Easter basket for babies, especially a little boy!


Now to the supplies!
first off I had to go with the cute little blue basket for this little boy, but  I guess whatever color floats your boat then so be it. Next must have for a the basket is a pair or blue bunny ears. He will probably only wear them once but hey! You got to get some good pictures to embarrass him with when he's older!


Of course during this Easter/spring season they sell the most adorable touch and feel books so I had about a dozen books to choose one. I chose baby animals touch and feel book. He already has one with farm animals and that book seriously keeps him occupied in times I need him quiet! You also have to put some fun little toys in the basket, so the cutest one I could find for a boy was little dino toys. (I hope he likes them!) Now lastly, put in one of their favorite snacks. Sawyer loves those squeezable fruits on the go! 

I am so excited for Sawyer to see all the fun little things in his basket and I hope he likes them all! Of course all of this can be made to fit a girl as well, just turn the basket and ears into girly colors and the dino toys maybe into a small stuffed animal! Just have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment